Tuesday, December 30, 2008

27th Dec
As usual..staying at home n doing nothing!!
Suddenly my dearest buddy G zai msn me n ask me whether wna yum cha onot
So..



Yum Cha at Island cafe aka chui chui sui



Lolx..not considered as yum cha actually..should be Yum Zao..hohoho!! I would prefer Heineken but there do nt offer so just force to take carlsberg..hmphh
Keng Kai n Chor Dai Di..bla bla bla bla N at last i drank 3bottles..muahahahaha!!


Dang dang dang dang~~G zai oh G zai!!!



Mu jersey..Mu roxxxx larh..=p !!
Me: Yerrrrr~~Goh Hon Wai!!! y i look so yong sui 1 =( ?!

G: Becz is your face ma..!!! =.= kns

After 3bottles of Carlsberg...




I swear i didnt get drunk!!! Im nt dat cha..muahahaha!!


After da day of yum zao I felt so ill weiihh!! Sore throat+ Cough+ Flu
Thankx to G zai huh!!!

*Results..3days to go!!OMG!

2009..2days to go!!*



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come drink wit me... I'll make u drunk