Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Manchester United

11th Jan 2008 *wooops..should be 2009*

OH YEAH~!! It was a great great nite for me!!!

As evry man utd fans noe..MAN UTD had BEAT CHELSEA..3Nil..WWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOTSSS!!!

Goals frm Vidic, Rooney and Berbatov!!!
The match was on sunday and start at 12am and da nxt day i hv class at 8am=.= .So i was planned to watch 1st half only ..but da match was just too syok larh..i cant move my ass to bed..lolx!!! Tot i will be damn tired n slpy bt i was damn hyperactive on da nxt day..whole day!! =)

The 1st goal frm my darling Vidic before the 1st half

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONEYYYY!!!! U're stil so CUTE like a monkey =) !!

Yes larh!! n finally my dear Berbatov!!!! He is damn tall weihhhhhh !!!!! Woots~~ terry oh terry!!

Yeah~!! my darlingx ronaldo gt FIFA World Player of the Year award *stil very handsome larh xD*!! although he neva scored, he had plyed well in da match!!

13th Jan 2009


Had class tday..
Was freaking tired..
Got a lot thg to do..
So sleep late..


My granny admitted to hospital =(
Hope she get well soon
Was damn worry her when we visit her jz nw n told us some silly thg =.= somethin like
"如果我“走”了*touch woood*,那葬礼仪式 简简单单就可以了!"
CHOI CHOI CHOI!!
And she advised me to study hard =.=
Then ltr on the nurse wants to draw my poh poh blood for some blood test so my mom n I went to de other side to search some cute babies!! bt FAILED!!

Later on...
My mom went somewhere else .. n i go back to look for my grandma n i was damn SHOCKED OK WHEN I ENTER DA ROOM..I SAW A BLANKET WIF SOME BLOOD ON FLOOR WHICH IS NXT TO MY POH POH'S BED!!! Not oni da blanket kena blood ok? da floor oso kena..N EVEN DA CHAIRS =.=
I WAS LIKE omfg?!! wats goin on?!! i look at my grandma..luckily SHE'S OK!!*phewwww*

Me: Wat happened?
Nurse: tube yg untuk collect blood itu telah pecah!!!!

wth?!! yao mou?!! tube pecah?!!den when im tryin to gt sumthin frm my bag i SAW DAT MY BAG KENA BLOOD OSO!!! KNS!!!My bag is white clr sumore..syok weih!!! NVM!! it's my dear poh poh's blood!! I LIKE IT!!!


Poh poh get well soon ok?cny is coming soon.. i wil wait for ur ang pau..kekekeke!! MUACKSXX

No comments: