Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Untitled



Last week, Mom and I went to Sogo, KL to look grab some stuff. It was my very first time entering there =D Then, lunch with mom, aunt and cousin at The Manhattan Fish Market.



















Hehh.. the cousin who just gt his UPSR results. And did pretty well.. =D
His result is even better than my 7 years-ago result *UPSR result He has a lousy cousin sis..hah!!!




Hah.. retard pic!!!!





Nyommmmmmm~









I'm craving for western food!!!!! I wanna eat Nandos so badly.. Anyone? Don't know why.. Im quite Kelly's style nowadays.. She freaking love western food.. and quite anti chinese food. Got influence by her already.. heh. Finals is on next monday which means in 4days time..Having flu and a little sore-throat right now.. But i still feel like eating spicy stuff like Nandos.









No comments: