Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blackie vs Rediie

6th of Feb
Went to esther's hse to 拜年 day before my quiz
Only 5 of us...3 of them wore blackieee..im da oni one who wore red red~!!! *go to 拜年larhh..wear til so blackk for wat* =.= Esther wore blackiee too!!!
We reached there around 9pm

After chit chat a bit..

GAMBLING SESSION!!!!






WOOOlalala~!!!! 4BLACK JACK!!!!



Leang Wu (10years friendship n stil counting-my primary classmate aka Mr. Vincci..always gives me staff discount..BANYAK BANYAK GUD!!! xD)



UNCLE YAP n I (my primary schoolmates and da one who always call me AUNTY n HE WON A LOT MONEY on DAT DAY..hmphhhhh!!!)
*see see my damn eye bags..yuuuckkkkkk~!!*



~2007~
Chia Ming n I ( my highschool classmate =) who finally back frm NewZealand)
He was quite unlucky dat day..lose $$$$$




~2009~
Semi banana..lolx!! Had Improved his mandarin..last time used to be PURE BANANA!!!





Brandon (esther's bro) & CM & Esther aka ah kee (my gud gud buddy who is getting prettier =)





Hon wai (a very very very gud fren..who loved to ponteng class DURING HIGH SCH..haha) & I




Take 1
Our favourite place to snap pic =.=





Take2
lolx..i look weird* stupid cm..u smile till damn lan si n yam sap!!! xD



V leave esther's hse around 12..n I reached home at 1!!!
Da nxt day gt quiz sumore..n I haven start study yet..

4 comments:

HonWai said...

a very very very gud fren..who loved to ponteng class DURING HIGH SCH...LOL...wat a nice intro..=D

rainie said...

OF CZ!!! haha..eh do u noe why i put capital letter??

HonWai said...

duno...why?

rainie said...

lolx..means u not only ponteng during high sch..mayb in colleg too xD