Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last-minute

Finally i had done Business, Econs and Stats quiz paper *PHEWWW~!! One more quiz to go!!!

I had only slpt for 3hours for the past two days cz of da quizzes =.=..

I'm a last-minute student..hohoho..I love LAST MINUTE!!! last minute to study..last minute to do assignment.. DA STRESS AND RUSH FEELING ARE AWESOME!!!

But this "last minute" gave me a punishment!!!! Slp late n nt enough slp causes my eye bags getting worst..Im gonna bcm a PANDA!!! Stupid eye bags!!! My eyes mmg small..n after dis damn LAST MINUTE my eye bags causes my eyes looks even smaller when i snap pic!!!! *eiiishhhhh!! Slp late pimples getting more as well.. A PANDA WIF PIMPLES!!! lolx!!

Effect of "last-minute"
-more pimples
-big eye bags
-tiring
-bad result

Say NO to last-minute!!!

No comments: