Saturday, May 30, 2009




After da barca vs mu match i straight went to bed n slp since the nxt day i need to attend the orientation. Only 3hours sleep time for me yet i dun feel slpy or tired..
*teeeheee*
During the orientation i get to meet sum long-time-no-see-frens. There was quite a lot of HMC students take HUC prog but there was also quite a lot of ppl dat i'd neva seen b4.
KPD which is da campus dat i gonna study at. I don't really like the environment of KPD i would still prefer main block. Anyways, after the orientation my frens n I went back to main block..The moment i step into main block i felt so comfortable n COLD. hahaha. I just scanned through the academic calender. I HATE ITTTTT!!! Manchester United wil be coming to Msia on 18July for the Asia tour..N my mid sem test start on 20July!!!Dut dut dut dut!!! My 19th bday is day before my finals exam. Means no celebration for my 19th bday lorhhhh!!!!! WHAT A-NICE-ACADEMIC-CALENDER


1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

hey, i think our final is on 14th sept guah.. coz impossible it takes us 2 weeks..
when i see the schedule... i like.. eeh a day after Rainie's bdy... she mz be very upset.
the person most 'song' is HE.. after final exam.. then Holidays.. then his bdy..lol