Monday, May 11, 2009

Busy weekends

It's been a busy weekend for me


Saturday
Went Selayang Mall with mom since she wna find sum stuff
The environment of Selayang Mall is so diff wif One Utama, MidValley n Sunway Pyramid


Dinner at Murni








Stupid spoon !!!!!








I love dis!!!! Cheese-Ham-Naan Yummmmmayyyy yummmay~~



Went to search for sum cake since tmr's Mother's day






Secret recipes' Not gud not gud






The Baker's Cottage : Thumbs up =)





Sunday

Woke up at 8 n bath bla bla bla went to sum sort of buddha event at Bukit Jalil with mom, aunts n grandma.




I spotted dis quite-cute thgy at Bukit Jalil its really huge =)













Attended my aunt's friend Malay wedding


The weather is so so so so so hot nowadays..Im gonna bcm roasted chicken!!!!!




The groom looks quite handsome heh =)





Hey da bride quite pretty as well and she has fair complexion. They are just so match: Handsome husband Pretty wife =D




This is my first time attending the Malay wedding actually. Door gifts =) It's quite unique





N another gift =) Bunga telur



Dinner

Steamboat at aunt's hse..yeay..STEAMBOAT AGAIN!!!!omg a weather is so hot yet we stil steamboat =.= hot + hot




Crabbbbieeeee i like =) !!!!!!





Made n decorate by my aunt..I LIKEY !!!!





Lots of vege.. I LIKEYYYY




I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!



BOILING TIMEEE!!!!!





MAKAN TIMEEEEE!!!!!!





I was sweating like hell while eating steamboat. Bt nvm since all da food was fresh n yummmay..it's worth to sweat =D




hahaha!! "DuDu zui"!!




Baby is always so cute =)



Dessert time

Happy mother's day =)




=D


FATTENING DAYYYYYYYY!!!!!






3 comments:

kArmaNzZzz said...

ishh..where got handsome wor >.<

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

some words i could not read.. HELP.. XP

rainie said...

Karman-da pic too dark d larh..bt in real person he quite leng zai 1 ler among the malays

Elaine- how come? my fren can read worr