Monday, October 5, 2009

I lost my very "first time"





I've been wanting to go to clubbing since long time ago and I don't really have a chance to go since most of my friends do not like clubbing. So Kelly invited us to club and of course no hestitation..straight say yes to her..Heh!!! Yeahh~It was my very first time been in the club..Laugh all u want..I'm noob anyways..hah!!!


Dine at Look Out Point before heading to the club









The poser

















A great night view that u could see from the restaurant






Oh ya~ kuan joined us for dinner =D
Comelllll




Quattro~
























Everyone is getting highhhh~~
*Somebody call 911~~~~*


















WeEeE~Group pic-Doyu, Kelly, Joyce, Me & MJ




Hah!!! Pooor Kellly





oWHH!! Its 5ammmmmm







The lovebirds got kacau-ed by us =D



LUNCHIIIIIIE








Some soda drinks



















They served yummmy food and their services were good enough =D



The prices are reasonable too =)
i shall chill at there if I were at Setapak visiting kelly.








Outing with darling Ooi n Saik tmr...
AND SHITT..I haven clean up my dusty room yet..
I gotta get screw by mom tmr..
Time to clean up the dusty husty rooomm..*
Harciiuuuuuu






3 comments:

HonWai said...

walannn so rich laaaa.... xDDD

Cassandra W. said...

Who is the MJ! and why Joyce never follow my blog only follow yours! jealous edi larr~ lol . catch up with you guys soon ya :D

rainie said...

@Honwai: after that night i pokai like shittttt!!!!
@Cassy:Lolx..MJ is Daris's friend!!!!! U must scold her 1st then only she will follow~ like what I did haha coz she followed my fren's blog instead of mine blog!!