Saturday, October 10, 2009

Mooncake festival

Mooncake Festival


Backed to hometown-Perak and celebrated with the family that's why I missed the outing with the darlings


This is where I had burnt my crazy ass when I was a kid =.=
I was kneeing doing some sort of stuff with the lantern and I did not know that there were few candles bhind me and so I burnt my assssssssssssss!!!!! Cried like a mad ass!!!!!!! *Thank god i din gt any scar after the so called accident*





There is a folk story stated that each kid has to burn a lantern so that they will become smarter and get good results Oo
Apparently, it is just some business strategies of the lantern firms..






Breakfast






Wan Tan Mee
Really kicked ass =)
Its a MUSTTTTT to eatt when I got back to hometown!!!!





Prawn WanTan
Owhhhh~~In PJ its hard to find any prawn wantan as yummmy as the above 1!!!Usually the 1 we have in Pj is with thick-skin1 yet the 1 above is with thin-skin..Oh nyom nyom~!!









Currrrrry meeeeeeee
Yummy than some in Pj's 1




Lunchhhh




My aunt..the superwoman who cooked 13dishesssss for us!!!!






咀咀冰 =D






So much to post yet so little time!!!!
Stay tuned =)






No comments: