Thursday, January 7, 2010

1ml of tears





Before starting this blog post, I thanks hundred times to my darling Wen for changing the layout for me.. heh! Although it's not much different, my blog page load faster than before right?! heh..
KarMan =) Another day out with KarMan and Kuan zai!!!!




Resize of P1050536


As usual, Kuan was our driver of the day.. Heart you also kuan zai =) Headed to Tropicana City
did a little shopping and watched Bodyguard and Assassins which karman wanted to watch it so badly and finally she has the chance to watch it. OMG!! It's a must to watch this movie I tell you.. Its freaking meaningful and touched. Not to forget.. Kuan has dropped his virgin tears.. Hahaha!! Knowing him for like 8years never ever seen him drop tears due to any movie or drama. Weeeee~ The story is like quite pathetic I felt sad at first. But kuan zai's tears cheered me up after seeing him dropping tears.. karman and I were just cant stop laughing even himself started to laugh too. heh! The cutest in the world is kuan zai.. hahaha!! Basically it is about a group of bodyguard protecting the man Sun Yat-sen aka Father of Modern China. Indeed, this movie is worth to watch.. Hey peeps~ Dun feel stingy to spend 10bucks on watchin this movie.



























Donnie Yen is hottttt and
Bo-Chieh Wang who act 重光 in that movie is freaking cute =) !!!! Im not just concentrated on hot guys owkay.. I concentrated on the story too..din even blink my eyes =)





So, after the movie headed to kuan's house for awhile.. I mean the awhile is really effin awhile.. For like 15mins?!




Resize of P1050548



While karman and I were happily plying and snapin pics with the 3cutieee there he was asking us to get into the car =.=



Resize of P1050550

The cutieee.. Hyperactive Pipi and Nana!!! themmmmmmmm!!!




Resize of P1050559





Resize of P1050562

NANA~ *weeeeeeeeeeeeee shy shy =D!!!!!!!!!!



Resize of P1050571

The 3cuties' dad






Resize of P1050566

I heart NANA








Resize of P1050551






IMG_7720

I heart LULU also la.. =D




km


This is what girls do when stuck in jam =p






All the way from Puchong to TTDI for dinner Restaurant Mama Kitchen 驰名苏丹街瓦煲老鼠粉


Resize of P1050572





Resize of P1050574





Resize of P1050577

Yummmmmys~~~~





P1050578

麻婆豆腐 Nyom Nyom




P1050580





Resize of P1050582









Headed to sentosa to grab some dessert.




























His stomach must b having some worms.. He could still stuck in Yau Char Gue and Red Bean soup after having the freaking full dinner.




Weeeeeeeeeee~ End of the day





1 comment:

Raymond said...

haizzz i not yet c body guard....