Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outing









I'm sorry that you guys will be seeing the same faces again. Although you guys might feel bored of seeing their faces heh, i will never feel bored of seeing my darls.. I have gt a gud news for those who started to feel bored of seeing their faces..The outing with the darls gonna end soon since we will be starting classes on monday =((((((( And we will be rarely meet each other perhaps just one month once?!! =(((((((((((
This time the outing feeling was a little weird in the afternoon as everything was so unplanned. But everything goes well afterall.



The sweet wen who has destroyed my sweet dream by giving me a morning call and woke me up I was supposed to go out with darl wen, samantha, merinda and kuan to renew their IC. But after I prepared everything, I got a call from Samantha saying that they will pick me up after they have done the IC stuff =.= Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! I could have a longer sleep time 1 lorhh!!! Fine, since I've already dress up I control myself not to go back to bed bcz I scared my hair will look awful..heh!!




Resize of P1050445

Watched The Eye 10 and Hong Kong series while waiting for the bunch. *Ignore the messy table =)




Teheeeeee.. Headed to dental clinic. Been waiting there for like 2hours




Resize of P1050490

This scene reminds me of my fierce dentist. ahhh!!!




Resize of P1050469

Leng leng wen =)




Resize of P1050477





Resize of P1050466





Resize of P1050479






Dinner @ Restaurant Tak Fok-Kepong .. We thought we were at Rawang =.=




Resize of P1050528

Weeeeeeeee~ they sell cheap crab and of course yummy yummy!!!!!!





Resize of P1050492





Resize of P1050498

Marmite chicken or pork?!..I cant rmb




Resize of P1050497

姜葱鱼片 Ginger Onion fish




Resize of P1050499

咸蛋虾膏 Salted eggs shrimp paste




Resize of P1050496

咕噜肉 Sweet sour pork



Resize of P1050500

瓦煲豆腐 Claypot Taufu




Resize of P1050503

咸蛋螃蟹 Salted egg crabs





Resize of P1050495





Resize of P1050508






Resize of P1050510

Im so sorry crab for hitting you~BUT U REALLY DAMN DELICIOUS!!! heh



Resize of P1050518

Our dai lou





Resize of P1050523





Resize of P1050526


Oh.. and this candid shot made all of us laughh till mad. Hahahahaha!!! Feel free to save it as picture and zoom in.. heh!!!






Resize of P1050532

on the way to Trop City...Heh the cute 1!!!! He even bought a new hairband at Trop City and wear it on spot =.=





In the past, I fell asleep in cinema once. I did it once again yterday Heh. Im so sorry Robert Downey.. Your movie really made me fall asleep. I chose to watch this movie bcz of ROBERT DOWNEY the "iron man" okay but i tried my best not to sleep...at last i did still. . Perhaps for some ppl love this movie and think it's awesome. Yet, it definitely not my cup of tea. I still support him =) Can't wait for IRON MAN II







































Time to ZzZzZz
Toodles dudes~
Good night =)))))




1 comment:

Raymond said...

nice i waiting for IRON MAN II oso...hope nice the IRON MAN I ^^