Thursday, July 30, 2009

College life


SEE!! Told ya i will update 1




I just love Thursday so much.. Class ended at 12pm..Wehoo~!
Brought my cammie zai to college tday since I've never been posting abt my college life.





Sigh~ REPLACEMENT CLASS ON FRIDAY!!!
Mr Gooi as usual fly here fly there!!! Vietnammmmmm...hmmmmm
Sir~H1N1 SO freaking geng nowadays...dun la take risk!!!










Damian~ ur fan shu zai appear on my blog..heh!!! Feel proud huh?!!








Yong Jie=)
Sleeping beauty..lol















zZzZzZz





Elaine..Hardworking gal who recently bcm lazy..hah..gt influence by us =D





Sleeping beauty was awake





and promoting the girly girly watch




Alot more to post..Yet i gotta do assignment =(
Toodles..




2 comments:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

wah u post my * tat pic * not nice ler ( no eyes + big mouth )....+ i like the words... bcm LAZY.. wohahaha
so cute see all of them zzzZZZ

Damian said...

candid shots @ it best yo. almost every shot of me is showing a funny face