Friday, July 3, 2009



Last Saturday


Celebrated mom's 45th birthday at The Ship =D



Urghh~ sizzling steak



Mommy's T-bone steak










After the western cuisine..
headed to Garden Palace Seafood Restaurant for the second round celebration with aunts and uncles!!! How am i not gettin fat?!!














Droll~!!! One of my favorite dessert


Happy birthday mommy =)











Drank hell much of wine..URGHHh~!!! AND the syok-est part was I dropped a bottle of wine and da glass shard kena my damn poor foot. Slept halfway n feel like vomitting..and YES I DID..Disgusting!!!KO-ed!!!!!





I got so much more to blog still =D
Yet i got to do acc revision
Stay tuned yea
Toodles







1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

Hey, hapi belated birthday to your MUM.
the food looj very very YUMMMY!! haha