Sunday, July 5, 2009

Wednesday nite

Finished class at 6 and rushed myself to get ready since there wil b a small yumchar session wif my high sch classmates ltr on. Supposedly yum char at wong kok..yea we did..but we had another drinking session at Vetro Bar for the second round. Yeayyy~ alchohol again ^^ We did gossip gossip n catch up each other recently "stories". Hahahaha.Well, it was a happy moment. We didnt meet each other for so long yet there was still so many craps we could talk.
That nite was Ruben's birthday..there was a celebration for him. Too bad we gotta go back early cz of our dear cinderella may may =)















Happy birthday Ruben =)




And i got class on the nxt day which is at 8am..goddd plz killl me!!!!!!!!!!! I did my assignment after gt back and stayed awake till 3am. What a happy day!!!Teeeheeeeeee

No comments: