Sunday, August 30, 2009





Hundered Thousand Million days ago which I don't rmb when was it..

Headed to Tropicana City wif buddies and catch a movie. I'm addicted to Trop City already. It's so convenience for me to catch a movie which nearby my hse.







Since Joyce and Karman was starving like a hungry ghost lunch for them before catchin the movie















Looks so bosong when im trying to snap a pic of her





CUTEEE!! this is much more bettter right?! =D
Scottish fold





ORPHANNNNNN



This movie is seriously awesome =D
It's a MUST to watch..U wouldn't regret on spending 10bucks on this movie.





She scare me off in the movie =D
Cold-blooded killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's really good in acting as a cold-blooded killer





Pretty sweety hotty..And she's only 12-years-old o.O
She's a fabulous young actress.

No comments: