Friday, August 7, 2009

Lang Tengah trip

Well I've should posted this on April..But I just gt all da pics frm Kelly..




Weeeeeee~ I love beach














Hahahah..Joyce was buried by us once we reached the beach n throw everythg into the resort.




















Super hyper yeng resort..During the 3days, we were the only customer in the resort !! Weeee~ the whole resort is belong to us!!buahahahaha~~








Mahjong is a musttttt to bring!!!!!!!! xD




I miss banana boat-ing!!! *Henry~ we will never leave u alone on the sea...hahahhaha!!!







Joyce and Kelly
Fair ladies




Stupid Joyce BIG REACTION SIALL!!!!! Well..used to be.. xD




Lousy Joyce and Henry!! KO-ED!!
God knows wat happened at that night. LMAO!!!






Joyce: Aikss wat a stressful life rite Rainie?
Rainie: Yeahh!!! Wat to do..so called life!! Drink coconut only larhh to release the stresssness.




wohooooo...I bcm ah bu nehneh edy!!!




Buai buai Lang tengah~!!




No comments: