Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bla



I've been in degree oledi 3weeks. So far everythg was okay. Today's class was from 8am-6pm there is only 30mins break btw da long long lecture+tutorial hours. Although the 9.5hours classes was killing me "mildly", the most cruel moment was the management class. If u guys are suffering some insomnia, could just attend her class and she will "hypnotize" u guys. I was trying so hard to keep my eyes open during her class +.+ How am I going to stay awake during her class? OH GOD!! Tmr Im going to get hypnotize AGAIN!!!!
!!!!!



It's 9pm nw n i felt so sleepy..I shall go to sleep now.
Toodles..Nites everyone =)









1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

lol....
so early oioi..
9am.. hmm i'm doing my management study then sm short econ..
wat to do x pay attention in class.. so nd to hv own revision.. nt only management... ITC damn bored too!!! 2mrw another day to suffern
:(

i wonder who will suffer this sickness 'insomnia'.. haha .. yaya they should attend any of these two classes..
XOXO