Tuesday, June 23, 2009



I was quite emo for the last two days yet Im a happy girl now..weeeehoooo~!!!






Manchester United Asia Tour

18July2009

5.30Pm

Bukit Jalil National Stadium





I heard that 68,98 and 308 tickets were sold out. OoOopsiiieee








AND my doggie was recover frm sickness already =) yeah yeah yeah




She is a healthy girl nw



My darlings =D Love themmmmmmm so muchiiie






I've never been uploading my pics for ages..heh..I don't feel like cam whoring or snapping any pic with frens or even family due to my damn pimples..Make me look more sux in pic..Hmmmpphhh and and and my dark eye circles & eye bags. Well, almost everyday sleep late of course will get dark eye circles & eye bags..自己拿来衰!!!!



AND my mom gt me a camera..FINALLLY..heh


Yeay yeahhh~ =D


2 comments:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

eeh i saw tat ticket b4.. lol

Cassandra W. said...

so nice eh! got camera some more~!