Saturday, June 6, 2009





Yea the dead blog owner is back =D



College life has started and It's time to do revision everyday..OoPSs~No larh..im nt dat NERD okay?!!Mayb i wil try my best to stick my ass in my room every fri n sat to do revision..woho~Im still having my hols mood n Im so so so not used of having class. During the 1st n 2nd day of classes I 'd fell aslp in class =D GOOD STUDENT!!!!! *applause*




What i've been up to..HmMm~



Im currently busy taking care of my doggie. Was walking in out in out in out of my hse. I guess my hse's lock cylinder gonna spoil soon..Geheeee. She gt eyes infection+coughing+diarrhea =( Her infected-eyes really scare us off. It was so scary..there was sum reddish organ thgy protruded out. I COULD ONLY SEEN 1/4 OF HER EYE BALLS. Poor little girl. But nw she's gettin better =D




Before chopping off her hair n sick.

No comments: