Saturday, June 27, 2009




Got nothing much to blog these few days..Everyday just doing the same thg nothing special. Feel bored with Uni life. I'm a dead fish on tues n wed the boredom is killing my mood la. Wake up so early to attend class n stick my ass on the chair n get "hypnotize" by lectures. Bored bored bored!!!!!!!!!!




Before going college *sleeepyyy






Dinner





GAHHH drool~




I was quite shocked when i heard dat Mj was dead. I guess every1 gt shock too. It's just too sudden. Sigh. I've never been watchin his music video till he is dead. This is my first time of watching his music video. He is reallly awesome. Good dancer Good singer. Love his moonwalk so much. At first, I don't have much sad feelings abt his death. Till i watch his music video, the sad feelings is coming towards me. Greater n greater. He most probably would be more succesful if he didnt go for bleaching n plastic surgery. Well, everythg is a past now. We will miss MJ badly.

RIP the legend -Michael Jackson


No comments: