Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bro's birthday






H
APPY BIRTHDAY



to


My Dear Bro






URGHHHH~ I'd promised to myself after finals I must have sleep more than 8hours even the roof has fallen down..But I broke my promises to myself, early in the morning around 7ish my mom woke me up..and followed her to market and grabbed breakfast..Im such a good daughter *ahem ahem
So yterday was my bro's birthday.. Waited him to get his ass up from bed and then headed to Nando's for a simple celebration for him.. No cakes for him since he already had it twice in a day. Nandos is not as delicious as last time I had dat time which is one year ago perhaps?!










Extra Hot Peri-Peri
Not that spicy anymore =(






The birthday boy.. oops should be birthday "MAN"..heh =D
I so freaking regret on cutting the effin fringe.. look so chubbbbbyyyyyy..Hmphhhh!!





Mommmmmieee and I =)





Time to zZzZzz
Toodles peeps =)





No comments: