Friday, December 11, 2009

Cass and Joyces' 19th bufday





Kuan picked Joyce and I headed to sentosa to grab lunch. Then meet Kelly and Daris at Times square and started our shopping moment. Gt myself 2dresses.. I wanted to grab more stuff yet we running out of time..
*sobsob.



P104054








Kuan being gay =.=





Dine at Kuan's vegetarian restaurant. Grabbed dinner at 6pm? Fuhh~ Effin early.. hah! I remembered I'd post about kuan's vegetarian restaurant before.. But here we go again =D Im falling in love with kuan's restaurant vegetarian food..Its not as sucks as I had at some vegetarian restaurant when I were a child. They really serve delicious vegetarian food..*Nyom nyom nyom












Asam "fish"
Its really whetting my appetite =)
*I would add 2bowls of rice juz bcz of this dishes*

























Never meet this hiaooo for a month I think?! =)
She is always-the-busiest-girl in the town
















I'm not a poser.. THE POSERS ARE JOYCE AND CASSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*Except for the last pic.. cass stunned..freaking rare =D!!!!!






Heh..Daris and Kelly














Resize of P104060








Different styles of making wish =D



















Candid shot but the blurry ruin the pic..Grrrrrr






Joyce looks like damn enjoy kissing the cake.. hah






She was actually trying to drag the candle by using her mouth



























Heh..GOTCHAAAA!!
























Weeeeeee~ Kuan's mom so kind enough to belanja us don't allow us to pay for the dine. *Thanks aunty =)


picnikfile_isrTzo









Headed to DesaPark City then as we gt no idea where to go =D











picnikfile_dCH6z6





Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~



Once again




HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY

Joyce Kong





AND




HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY

Cassandra Wong





















1 comment:

Cassandra W. said...

haha! warafakk you just posted my super stone face ==" haha. and i love the last pic though! didn't managed to save it in msn.. will do it now :p