Saturday, December 5, 2009




Friday



One day trip with family at Klang..


Before heading to the temple, grab brunch at GOLD LEAF VILLAGE







They served yummy food and charged at low price =)
Hello..6Dishes -RM101. Cheap?




咸蛋金瓜 Fried pumpkin with salted egg
*Thumbs-up*




Asam fish




Steamed fish



罗汉斋-Mixed vegetables





Lala




And lastly, 豆腐羹-taufu soup?





Then off to temple..






Headed there, prayed to mom's ancestors.
Then, I went for prayed and drew divination sticks at the temple..haha..I'm such an aunty.. after finish the 1st round of divination, I were seeking for another round..So.. i just followed what I did on the first round.. close up eyes, pray, think of what kind of issue you wanna ask about and shakes the bamboo tube with full of bamboo sticks. On the 2nd round, I got 2bamboo sticks which means unsuccessful. 3rd round, got no bamboo stick drop out after shaking for like few mins. And lastly the 4th round, 3bamboo sticks dropped out. Lolx. I shall have stick to the first divination stick..heh






Thursday

KarMan suddenly asked to out for a movie-Twilight: New moon. I aspect it will be a nice movie since I heard many ppl says that Twilight is just like The Vampire Diaries. But it was just so-so. I love the wolfs...Ganas enough..Taylor Lautner has a effin hot 6pack although he's just 17.










1 comment:

cHipMunKeLaiNe said...

hey gal, hehe my opinion only bout the movie... hmm not tat 'nice' kinda bored...pity JACOB.. lolx
tat day after exam went wit 5 ppl including me wil be 6 of us. All six also said not nice. but have fun ya wacthing it. =)