Thursday, December 10, 2009

Untitled






I'm such a good owner.. Mom went out so brought my 2dogs to have a little exercise.. Just 15minutes..Hah.. Better than nothing right?! I salute to myself for didn't being get pulled by my dog until fall down.. When bringing dog to walk around in cantonese is "拉狗" means u "pull"/ drag ur dog.. But in my case, I got pulled by my dog instead of I pull my dog. He is just so freaking energetic and strong. Thank god I didn't fall down and get any injured. Nowadays, I feel so lazy and tired. I don't know what the fcuk's wrong with me.. My body system just couldn't start on before 12.. Sleep sleep sleep til 12-ish or 1 then only my body system would satisfy and start up. And so couldn't drag myself up frm bed to accompany mom to market even now my mom also frustrating with me already after ffk her for so many times..heh

I've quite a lot friends' birthday are on december huh..Gotta post about friends birthday celebration tonight..Stay tuned peeps~





No comments: