Tuesday, December 1, 2009





Weeeeee~ PEEPS I finally can see the BRIGHT SUNLIGHTTTT and breath the FRESHIEEE AIR..Heh!!



Yeah..I'd completed my finals..Phewwww..Finallllllly~
1MONTH HOLIDAYYYYY.. I want 3months hols yet its better than nothing right?
I just simply love holidays although I might get rot at house. I rather bored to death at house than studying like a mad and stress like nobody business. I grasped the meaning of college life..For me it's just stressful that's all.







However, I will grab back my sleeping time since I'd sacrifice my sleeping time for the last two days..Heh. I just feel so guilty.. Karman has updated her blog so often but as compared with mine.. Awwww~~ Completely crippled blog. Of course during hols, I wont abandon my bloggggggieee I will try to update frequently.




No comments: