Sunday, December 20, 2009

Family gathering







I finally understand the phrase " bored to death" But i more agree on "bored to fall asleep".. hah I've been lying on bed around 7-ish just after my dinner*
how fattening and waiting for peeps to nudge or msg or call me.. But ended up, I fell asleep =.= Damn pathetic right? I got nothing to blog nowadays =(
My blog is just all about food.. heh no larh perhaps 90% of my blog post is about food. I've a bored bored blog.. But readers please don't abandon my blog =)
So last few weeks I think..another family gathering again.. It's time for the Wong's family to have a little gathering since my 8th Singaporean aunt family just move back from United States.




Family Gathering at 龙城 OR 皇龙酒家..I can't effin rmb!!!!





The Singaporean adorable couz..










The couzs










The Wong's sisters..Yeahh.. I have a lots of aunts heh.. So during cny Im a happpy girllll =)













AND Foooooooddd
Urgh~ The dishes just so-so.


picnikfile_OQvVvA
































Ps: Can't wait for tmr the outing with my dear buddies =D




No comments: